Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005

Just watching: The L-Word

I really like this show...

I bougth the DVD-Box of season 1, and watched the first 10 episodes within only a few days. Really nice girls :-) but of course I only watch it for the story (which is truly interesting)...

It deals with some of the problems the rightwing people in America cause: mainly discrimination of gays and the defamation of art dealing with erotical or sexual contents. Maybe some Republicans should be forced to watch it - but hey, after all, I think they already watch it, because some topless girls can be seen, and with their usual double moral standards they should have no problem wanking on lesbian girls and condemning them at the same time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Robyn said...

I love The L Word! It's one of my favorite shows - I ordered Showtime just to get it.

12/02/2005 09:38:00 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home