Dienstag, Februar 07, 2006

Dear Weather

Dear Weather,

as you might know, we already had a precious amount of snow. That's OK. Children playing in the snow, having fun, everything looking fine and white. Yeah. BUT IT'S ENOUGH!!! When I looked out of my window this morning, it was like "FUCK, NOT AGAIN!"
But you didn't care. So once again, I had to clean my car, had to wait, until the windows were un-steamed - and it took me another 15 minutes because of the traffic jam you caused.
So, dear weather: Fuck Yourself!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Robyn said...

today the weather in santa cruz, california was sunny, with a mild breeze, the temperature in the 70s. it was one of the most beautiful days we've had. weird, huh?

am i tagged? how do i know? will it show up on my blog? what do i have to do? do i just do it? tell me, please. i've never been tagged before...

2/07/2006 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger littleandy said...

Sunny, huh? I should go and get me a ticket for the next flight.
You got tagged, so you have to complete the questionnaire from here within your blog. As you can see in the last point, you have been tagged. So you can do that with up to four other blogs :-)

2/07/2006 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Mone said...

I hate snow! I hate snow! I hate snow! I was shoveling snow for one hour this morning with the help of my two children. I hate snow! I hate snow! But next week are holidays and we are in the sun ;)
Tunesia watch out...we are coming soon.

2/07/2006 09:14:00 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home